I think only AMD's mobile CPUs have integrated graphics. I know my Ryzen 7
desktop does NOT have integrated graphics.  AMD has a new open source
driver AMDGPU that performs quite well under Linux.  I typically build my
own systems, but bought a prebuilt one because it had good parts and I
could not buy half the parts for the cost of a complete system.
The Ryzen processors are an excellent value, perform quite well and the
motherboards are reasonably priced. I can't say the same for Intel
CPUs/motherboards.
 The most expensive part of the build will likely be RAM. DDR4 is still a
bit pricey. I have 8GB and it has been sufficient for my use. I may add
more in a couple of years when the prices come down a bit.

While shopping, you can use this for comparison on prices:
This is what I bought for ~$550 after multiple discounts were applied ($780
before discounts), 6 months ago:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06W5J5XJJ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

If you are planning on buying from Amazon, I recommend using the website
camelcamelcamel.com to see the price history for the items you are looking
for.  Here is the ccc for the system I bought, the price would swing from
$1170 to $780 in a matter of days.
https://camelcamelcamel.com/iBUYPOWER-AM3101EA-Desktop-Gaming-8-Core/product/B06W5J5XJJ