On Sat, 24 Mar 2018 11:33:23 -0700
wes <p...@the-wes.com> dijo:

>> At this point I am stuck. Any suggestions?

> Try executing it from the command line? Right-click on it and see if
>there's an "Execute" or similar option?

Just now I went to launch it and, as it started loading it seemed
really slow, and then I saw the familiar Ubuntu icons on the bottom of
a black screen. I watched a couple minutes more, and then it became
obvious that VB was not launching my virtual machine but, rather, was
launching 17.10 from the DVD that was in the drive.

I killed it and tried again, definitely launching it from the VB menu,
and got the same results. At that point I said "<expletive> this
<expletive.>" I killed it again and then deleted the machine from the
VB menu.

Right now I am trying again. And if I don't get something that actually
works I may install a completely different VM solution and give up on
Virtualbox.