Ok I just tested this (something different) from an Ubuntu VM on my laptop
to my Arch server in the other room

I started by trying: ssh -Y 192.168.0.2
it gave me a message: X11 forwarding request failed on channel 0 , and
logged me into the machine without x

so I Edited /etc/ssh/sshd_config file:

$ sudo vi /etc/ssh/sshd_config
and set the following two options:

X11Forwarding yes
X11UseLocalhost no

and then I

sudo systemctl reload sshd

then logged out, then I was able to ssh -Y 192.168.0.2

and I successfully launched deepin-terminal

incidentally, when I:

echo $DISPLAY

on the deepin-terminal it returns

serverName:10.0

also, xorg-xauth is installed on the server