You are correct at a high-level. The exact cause of denial is still a
mystery.

Basically this is all going to be handled by your synology NFS settings.
You will have a few options that are relevant
- path you are exporting
- network you export to
- hosts you export to

So basically, just confirm that /volume1/Synology (case sensitive) is being
shared to the 192.168.1.* subnet, that all hosts are allowed to mount and
that any user is allowed to mount it. Also double check that
/volume1/Synology/ actually exists. I know you said the path is correct,
but it only takes a few seconds to double/triple check.