On 2/5/21 6:25 AM, Rich Shepard wrote:
On Thu, 4 Feb 2021, Ben Koenig wrote:

I'm a huge fan of setting the meeting password ...

Ben,

I used to set a password but yesterday when I went to meet.jit.si I could
not find the button to do so. All I saw was a place for the meeting name and
the button to start it.

To quote myself - "I'm a huge fan of setting the meeting password BASED ON THE OUTPUT OF THE GUEST SPEAKER'S NAME PIPED TO MD5SUM"

It was intended as a linux commandline joke, but in order to see the joke you must read the ENTIRE sentence. Cutting the sentence in half completely changes the intended meaning.

-Ben