On Mon, 29 Nov 2021, Bruce Kilpatrick wrote:

My Lenovo had no problem running several different distributions over the
years it was in service...for what that's worth.

Bruce,

Thanks for sharing your experiences. There are series newer than the T and X
and I cannot find linux compatability information for them. Since I have not
been traveling on business (local or distant) I've really no reason to
replace the Dell Latitude E5410 or Lenovo X-200, so despite low prices on
some newer portables I'll stick with what I have until they unrepairably
quit.

Stay well,