The primary problems tend to be closed hardware with no open-source
drivers, and for a laptop that often manifests as Broadcom wifi
radios. If you can make sure that the laptop does not come with a
Broadcom wifi (and maybe Nvidia graphics), the likelihood is that you
won't have trouble.

Then there is the question of whether you are paying the microsoft
tax. My initial reading about the frame.work laptop shows it ships
with Windows, whether you use it or not.