Another possible listing place is keybase.io. It takes a slightly
different approach to key validation. The basic idea is that you
demonstrate your control of the matching private key by using it to
sign proofs on various platforms (websites, social media, etc), that
keybase tracks and validates. People can confirm that at least the
person who controls the domain name, or website or twitter or some
others, also has access to the private key. So, if you think they'd
have noticed if they lost control of those things and somehow let you
know, then it's reasonable to infer that it's really them that
provided the public key.