Hello Mike:

My post has engendered quite a response. I appreciate that you are willing to go through with a fine toothed comb to get to the bottom of everything.

I am willing to be corrected. I trust that what I have said does not come over with a air of self-righteousness (or virtue signaling)

I apologize and ask to retract my statement "force" inferring that COO Michelle Zatlyn said that, as that is not true as you have pointed out. Thank you for correcting this misstatement. Actually when I composed my post, I thought I might be making a mistake here.

Please listen to https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/wef/schwab-wants-a-digital-citizenship-to-use-the-internet/ at 1 min 20 secs into this interview where  Cloudflare COO Michelle Zatlyn stumbled around saying "better digital citizenship" but she wants everyone in the world to embrace digital citizenship. This is pretty plain from what she said.

I am NOT unaware of the goals of the WEF community to establish the digital citizenship requirements (see https://www.dqindex.org/en/)

But I am NOT in favor of unelected people to have the final say so as to who is allowed to say so on the internet and who can be censored. I trust that you agree with this. We need to have an open discussion about who we are allowing to have the final word and why we believe this.

The past 2 or 3 weeks, I have carefully documenting censorship via the major search engines and this is an alarming discovery which should concern everyone on the planet. I did NOT ask to be censored from certain websites, such as the United States Geological Survey, yet here I am. And I did NOT ask certain topics on the search engines to be censored, but this has occurred.

We need to have free and open discussions, not be censored by some entity based in the United Nations or elsewhere claiming that they have the last word. This is assuming authority.

I appreciate that you have taken the time to carefully respond.

And I agree with you that trust begins with an honest intention to have an open-minded discussion based upon facts, data and sound logic.

Thank you for your post. It is appreciated by me.

Randall