Several years ago I created a couple shell scripts to make rsync create
mirrors of / and /home on another drive installed in the computer.
Although it took awhile I created cron jobs to run the scripts every
day at 3am and 4am.

My efforts worked perfectly for years, but now I'm migrating from
Xubuntu 22.04.3 to SparkyLinux 7.0, and I'd like to migrate cron jobs
in the process. SparkyLinux automatically mounts / and /home from
Xubuntu, so I can just copy config files from the old OS to the new OS.
However, I can't figure out where cron on Xubuntu kept the jobs.
They're in some config file somewhere on those partitions, but where
they are is a mystery. Can someone give me a clue?