Adam Fisher wrote:
John Anderson wrote:
Whats the best (in your humble opinion) computer science school in Utah?
It is my understanding that UVSC, BYU, and UofU are the only ABIT accredited schools
You shouldn't listen to people at your school about that. They'll always lie to their advantage. USU is also accredited. SUU and Weber are not accredited in computer science. As I mentioned on the other list most employers don't care where you got your degree. And has been mentioned here what you get out of it depends on what you put into it. So I'd look more at where you would enjoy being.

http://abet.org/schoolstate.asp

Kyle

--
no amount of fear can stop the rise of free media, or free software (they are
the same, after all)

Jonathan Swartz
CEO Sun Microsystems