<quote name="Nicholas Leippe" date="Thu, 19 Jun 2008 at 16:11 -0600">
> You are free to think that things are hunky dory all you want. I would rather
> know how bad things really are and be able to, with that knowledge, be better
> prepared for whatever worse may come, than to be surprised when something
> else bad happens and wonder "where did that come from?"
>
> Some food for thought:
>
> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/naomi-wolf/ten-steps-to-close-down-a_b_46695.html

It would probably be very interesting to follow this woman's life and
see how much harrassment, no-fly, and other indignities she suffers at
the hand of our mighty government. She might be one of the first
examples when they decide to take over the press entirely.

Von Fugal