Your e-mails certainly require a good amount of concentration to get
through.

On 07/01/2010 10:20 AM, Henry Hertz Hobbit wrote:
> <snip>
> But I am baffled he says he has problems on Linux with either
> KBYU or the LDS church.  I have no problems with them at all
> and never have with the exception of what comes next - SPYING!

I'm not talking about KBYU which streams in asf format last I checked.
Not sure where you were getting flash streams.

I'm talking about *BYU TV*.  http://www.byutv.org/Live -- This does not
work on Linux.  Neither does the Church's live streaming of General
Conference which is also via Move networks.

> <snip>
> The spy ability that I am referring to in IIS is them coming up
> with all of my email addresses and emailing me really phishy
> looking email messages for contributions.

If that were actually possible to do from a mere http request (you can
sniff those and see for yourself what information is actually being
transmitted to the server), then Apache or any other web server could do
that.  If there is an information leak it's in your browser, not the web
server.