Hi,

I think I need an algorithm to process all this rambling.  Here is a
first cut:

# python
 >>> input = """[your message]"""
 >>> import re
 >>> ' '.join(re.findall('[A-Z]{2,}', input))
'AND THE PIPELINE BETWEEN THE TWO OF YOU DSL XP SE GB RAM VERY FAST
PIPELINE ON LINUX HTML RAM ANY RAM GB ONLY IE IE ON WINDOWS ON LINUX
KBYU LDS SPYING IIS IIS LOT IIS KBYU TV IIS IIS KBYU GPL GASP POP KBYU
KUED LONG IIS LOTS MORE EAT MY OWN DOG MEAT PERL KBYU SEVERELY PAC FR
ABP TACKED ON AWS NOT THEY GOT THIS INFORMATION USING IIS KBYU IIS IIS
ADD URL SQL IIS LOTS KBYU IIS IIS BIG IIS KBYU LDS BUT IE IE HHH PS KBYU
REALLY'

Ah, much better!  Let's see... something about very fast pipelines...
comparing Windows and Linux... KBYU/LDS is spying on us... EAT MY OWN
DOG MEAT... back to KBYU spying on us using IIS.

Is that about right?  I'm sorry about your dog.

Shane