I would highly recommend any sysadmin looking at this job posting to move
on without submitting a resume. I worked for Verio for ten years before
leaving in 2009. It was indeed a good place to work out in the early 2000s,
but in the last few years it has gone downhill significantly.

The senior management team is awful, they've continued to jump from one
product buzzword to the next, unable to successfully launch new products
that customers actually want. Development is stagnant and they consistently
layoff full-time employees because of failed products.

Specific to the job position listed, the current manager of the SA
department is a idiot. She has no actual technical experience, and
delegates responsibilities to underlings who have barely any experience
themselves. They have an attendance policy that my elementary school
children don't even have to adhere to. There is no respect between the
supervisors/manager and the actual working team members. You'll be treated
like a child, not as a thinking, capable adult.

For the record, I left on great terms in 2009. I was a senior administrator
and supervisor of the night crew. Most of those people are gone now and
what remains is barely worth calling an SA team.

My two cents.
--
Chris Mutchler
ch...@leibnizcreations.com