On 02/09/2012 03:49 PM, Alan Young wrote:

>> Depending on the situation, you may be basically on your own with some help
>> from your team, but having to prove yourself and your project to everyone
> Again, the process is an existing process.  We're not trying to
> implement something new.  But you're right ... we will be able to
> provide little help in the administration part.  The programming and
> working with our current setup though we will be very helpful.
>
>> It can still be a job worth doing, but keep in mind the unique challenges
>> created by this type of setup.
> Agreed.

And this is where you will find yourself having to work with the SA team
members who currently know and support the 'legacy' product - I lived
this cycle. The SAs are great, this isn't a problem, but you will have
to be very diplomatic with their management to get the cooperation you
will need.

--Henry