On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 4:20 PM, Nathan England <nat...@nmecs.com> wrote:
> Obviously, this is a stupid example, but the point is I can craft an
> experiment to prove my
> children do not exist.

But this is the point of science.  Theories without corroboration,
peer review, etc is useless.  Just like your example is.  Your example
isn't what's stupid.  Your ignorance about the scientific community
(testing each others work, re-testing, designing new experiments to
disprove your theories) is completely ignoring the most important part
of science.

But now that I put your inflammatory comments in perspective with your
past writings, and taken a moment to let my anger subside, I can
clearly see that you are just a Troll.

/ignore