On 01/24/2014 03:53 AM, S. Dale Morrey wrote:
> I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop.  Anyone else try it lately?
> Are there any caveats I ought to be aware of?  Thanks!

Other than that it's C++, there are no caveats that I'm aware of.
Believe it or not Linux Torvalds and Dirk Hohndel (well mostly the
latter) use Qt Creator for their divelog app, Subsurface.  Dirk says it
is amazing.

My question is, does it have a nice, functional, vim mode?  And desert
color scheme (I use desert's basic colors for everything including
thunderbird e-mail!)?  Honestly the thing that keeps me from using IDEs
is often the lack of VIM bindings.  Without them I litter my code with
colons, carets, dollar signs, o's, O's, gg's, GG's, dd's, yy's, etc.  Sigh.