On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 4:46 PM, S. Dale Morrey <sdalemor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyways, it's getting pretty ghetto.  I'm sure there has to be a slicker
> solution to this problem?  Do you guys have any recommendations for
> identity management in a case like this?

Most general password manager tools have the capability of storing
either small files, or "notes" that can contain your keys.

This works well for documenting the purpose and keeping a safe copy
(at least as safe as your password database).  It doesn't work very
well for being the only source of the keys though as most applications
that use these keys cannot interact with your password database, so
you'll need a few copies in other locations for normal usage.