On May 23, 2014, Brian J. Rogers wrote:

> Personally, I would like to hear back on what you eventually choose and
how

> well it works as a replacement.

I would too, since it's not me doing the deployment. One of my friends is
starting his company and I asked on his behalf. If you go back and read my
first message, I specifically said that someone was asking me and I didn't
know so I was asking you guys. Personally, from what I've said to him in
the last few days, I think he'd probably go with Zimbra Collaboration
Suite. But frankly I have no idea which one he'll actually use. He's in
another state from me presently. :S

--- Dan