I know this came up in the past, so sorry if it has already been
addressed.  Thanks for all your great work thus far.

I only use double-height mode and would love to be able to use the up
and down arrows to scroll through the short forecasts on the one
double-height line.  One suggested double-height display sequence:

8:58PM 57F

(Press Down Arrow)

Tonight:  Clear 40F

(Press Down Arrow)

Tomorrow:  Rain 45F

(Press Down Arrow)

Tomorrow night:  Cloudy 40F

...and so on until a next down arrow press returns you to the time and
temp display.  Maybe a right arrow press when viewing a displayed short
forecast would cause the corresponding long forecast to be displayed and
a left arrow press would always bring you back to the time and temp
display.

I'm sure this does not at all fit with the current design of the
plugin, but I thought I'd ask...

--
Duman