Kyle Wrote:
> Is there any way to have SB3 flash the screensaver up every 30 seconds
> or so while a song is playing?  I like having song info, but I'd like
> to be able to keep up with temp, wind, etc., too.

Yeah, that is a good idea.  I listen to Internet radio a lot that also
displays the song info when they change.  My preference is to have
Super Date Time on all the time, but it would be neat if it alernated
between now playing and that so I didn't have to press now playing to
see the song title, etc.

--
Kurt

SqueezeBox 2, interconnects spun by God himself suspended on 24K gold
support beams placed exactly .9842 inches above the floor, driving
modified Martin Logan's woven with butterfly wings.