I added the "View station" link to the web page so that you can jump to
the BBC web page that we parse, this gives you a bit more information.
The BBC site doesn't list things by broadcast time so that bit would be
hard (you can always use the Radio Times like my wife but that isn't
geeky enough for me!). You can jump around the list on the Slim remote,
press 1 0 0 would take you to the 100th item - this is a bit clunky but
can be useful. I have been thinking that it would be useful to add the
program descriptions as tooltips to the web interface (or possibly
display then in full).

Neil

--
Neil Sleightholm