Happy new year, as i missed that in my first post already :eek:

garym wrote:
> you need 3 things in total. The Spotify app at mysqueezebox.com, then
> two different plugins installed via LMS. The Logitech official Spotify
> plugin AND the SPH plugin.

Yes, that's clear to me now. Curiosly enough, it seems to work with
Triode Plugin alone at the moment. Maybe i have to do a fresh install
and create a new Account, and we'll see.

garym wrote:

> To control you you are using anything that can control lms. I use web
> control for lms from my pc,  ipeng app on either iPhone or ipad.

All right, this point was one of my misunderstandings. Since i own no
Apple-Phones, i have to use an Android-App to control lms instead.

garym wrote:

> NOTE: The Spotify app that is strictly Spotify that one uses on a pc or
> smart phone is not used at all for controlling your squeezebox/LMS
> instance of Spotify.

This is the probably largest misacception in this project for now. I
thought (and hoped, though), that i could use the ( sorry :cool:
prettier) Spotify-Android-App to control the playback, as i exclusively
use Spotify and have no own Music Library.
The Handling of Spotify through the (to me known) Android-Apps is not
very comfortable.

Thanks a lot for your patience and your help,

Stephan