abc2006 wrote:
> Happy new year, as i missed that in my first post already :eek:
>

> Yes, that's clear to me now. Curiosly enough, it seems to work with
> Triode Plugin alone at the moment. Maybe i have to do a fresh install
> and create a new Account, and we'll see.
>

> All right, this point was one of my misunderstandings. Since i own no
> Apple-Phones, i have to use an Android-App to control lms instead.
>

> This is the probably largest misacception in this project for now. I
> thought (and hoped, though), that i could use the ( sorry :cool:
> prettier) Spotify-Android-App to control the playback, as i exclusively
> use Spotify and have no own Music Library.
> The Handling of Spotify through the (to me known) Android-Apps is not
> very comfortable.
>
> Thanks a lot for your patience and your help,
>
> Stephan

It *can* work with triodes Spotify plugin instead of SPH. But in either
case the official Spotify app and official Spotify plugin also have to
be installed.

Yes, the control options are not as good as the official Spotify apps no
matter which lms controller you use. I suspect this will never really be
improved. If you'd like to use the official Spotify connect type apps,
you should look at sonos. It now allows one to use the Spotify app to
control play through sonos networked music players instead of the sonos
app.

*Home:* VortexBox 4TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio
(all ethernet)
*Cottage:* VBA 3TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win8(64) > LMS 7.9 > Squeezelite
*Spares:* Transporter, Touch(3), Radio(3), Boom, SB3, CONTROLLER
*Controllers:* iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or
SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win8(64) laptop
*Files:* ripping: dbpoweramp > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes;
Streaming: Spotify