slartibartfast wrote:
> We have two Radios playing the same station in the morning not
> synchronised. When one Radio has a 30 second interruption (rebuffering
> 0%) the other one plays straight through it. Is that expected?

Yes.

DASH is implemented using  many sequential http request each asking for
about 6.4 sec worth of audio.  Unsynchronised the plugin will maintain
an independent stream of sequential packets for each radio.  For one
radio the response to a http request was delayed - as the stream is
sequential the plugin will keep asking for the same packet number until
it is received - this resulted in the 30 secs gap but with no loss of
audio just like pause.  The stream for the second radio did not have a
delay with a http request and so the stream was played without
interruption.

I haven't forgotten about you - I have studied the log you posted and
couldn't see anything wrong. As the BBC engineeer commented that my DASH
stream were asking for packets too early, I have been putting my efforts
into fixing this issue as quickly as possible as this may be a cause of
your problems.   I am also fixing the side issue of better handling
error which your problem has shown up as well as other cosmetic issues
such as metadata showing very long delays and stuck metadata.