bpa wrote:
> Probably the first playing of 6music didn't work and LMS cached failure
> for next 1.5hrs as you kept refreshing the cache expiry by trying it
> repeatedly.
>

> 1.5.2 is intended as a betatest for users of 1.4 DASH version of plugin.
> 1.5.* series aim is to fix Windows problems and so users had followed
> that upgrade path.
> You didn't describe your upgrade path except you were running 1.3.*.
> If, for example, you installed 1.3.x then did a bit of patching over 1.5
> years, followed by maybe 1.4.* and then 1.5.x - I'd have no idea what
> settings may have changed over that upgrade. It may be wrose if you
> didn't upgrade from 1.4 and didn't delete 1.3 settings.
>
> Change both streaming preferences to DASH > HLS > MP3 > FlashAAC
>
> If you make changes to any plugin settings - at least go back to top
> level "radio" menu before testing change. Some settings are only read
> once on entry to plugin menu.
>

> BBCiPlayerExtra can only play DASH and FlashAAC (and FlashAAC isn't
> always available)
> BBCiPlayer "Listen Again" can  only play HLS and DASH
> BBCiPlayer Live can only play HLS and DASH with supplied menu.  The MP3
> live can be played from special menu near end.
>
> If you are playing DASH and are in the UK - I believe "Listen Again"
> should be 320kbps on both Player and Extras.

No, I installed V1.3 when forced to by iPlayer streams dropping out
altogether and messing around with the OPML was a bit of a faff so I had
a few months of "CBA" to mess around with it - no patching! I had to
move the VB server this week so made the effort to get it working
properly!

Back to 1.5.X :-
With the new settings, listen again is indeed up to 320kbps on both
iPlayer and iPlayer Extras. Awesome, ta!