I 'think' I used to be able to play through my phone SB Player or
Squeeze Player and this app when I want to stream away from home using
duckdns.org to connect. I can connect via duckdns and use Squeeze Player
and the basic web interface, but I don't seem to be able to connect to
my server remotely via your app. I have entered it as one of the servers
xxxx.duckdns.org but it won't connect. In fact, I don't even get the
spinning circle as if it is trying to connect. This may not be clear,
but hopefully you get the idea. Suggestions? Thank you.