Morbeas wrote:
> Ok, installed and running. It looks like it's a brand new install with
> the Cache directory exactly where I need it! Thanks a ton! (It looks
> like I'll have to install and configure all the plugins but I'm ok with
> that.)  :)
Good to hear!
As said this is a test package. Meaning it is good to do some testing if
everything is working and if you can use Muso as intended.
Second, if you want to use LMS like this, you don't want an LMS update
from Synology ruin everything. So running LmsRepack is the best option
if you don't want to change scripts inside the package yourself.
Just do some testing and let me know how you want to continu.

Have a good weekend,

Martin

-Synology nas DS115 - ('LmsUpdate'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?103636-Test-Repo-for-LMS-7-9-0-on-Synology-DSM-5-*&p=817970&viewfull=1#post817970))
-RPI 2 ('Moode 3.1' (http://moodeaudio.org/)),  IQaudIO Pi-DAC PRO -
Exposure 3010S2 - PMC GB1i
-2x Radio
-Laptop - openSUSE Leap - LMS/Squeezelite