I checked Task Scheduler and the only things in there are my backup
jobs. Nothing that might start and restart the LMS packages (yes, the
other package is still installed, by the way). I also checked and I do
have the Full Text Search plugin and went ahead and disabled it. What am
I losing by disabling that? Anything important? One other thing to note
about the crashes is that they seem to happen around the time I initiate
a muso LMS import. That might be why the last thing we see in the logs
is TrackStat activity. I'll ask the muso developer to look into that as
well, see if he can bring some new perspective into the whole issue.

Also, were you able to think about why LMS itself may be reporting
inflated track numbers?

Thanks again for all your efforts.