bpa wrote:
> BBCiPlayer should not be at lowres ? What do you mean ?
>
> I understand missing the backlog at more than 7 days.  There may be ways
> around such as archiving the BBCiPlayer data on a weekly basis or screen
> scraping but at the moment I'm busy and don't have much free time.

I forgot to change the stream settings, back to 320Kbps now thanks.  The
BBC have never made it easy for plugin developers and have spoilt users
listening experience in the past when moving to AAC.  It's only been the
skill and determination of yourself and others that have kept BBCiplayer
plugins functional for which I'm extremely grateful.

My gripe has always been with the BBC who levy a licence fee and then
dictate how and when I'm supposed to access the service.