bpa wrote:
> I won't say definitive end because there are alternative ways of getting
> the info - just at the moment I don't have a lot of time to research the
> other sources so there will be no update for a few weeks.

This is music to my ears! I wish you all the good fortune in the world.
Thank you for giving hope. I promise to not ask any more questions about
it.

My girlfriend is addicted to the archives of In Our Time, and The Life
Scientific. She was almost bereft when it stopped working. But, I've
placated her by adding a couple of folders in Favorites, and populating
them with links to the mp3 files from the Podcast pages. That works well
enough.

Thanks again.

Stephen.