BobSammers wrote:
> This may not actually be the BBC pulling the feeds - it could just be a
> more minor outage.
>
> The service message says that the service is supposed to continue until
> May 2017 and although it's close we aren't there yet. It also says that
> the JSON service will continue beyond May and unless I've misunderstood
> the URLs, that is currently not working either. Having said this, I'm
> well aware that they've shown a fairly unilateral approach to community
> interaction in the past...

The BBC message has been there for a good while although IIRC it used to
say April nor May - so I'm guessing there may be some feeds still
working but the Extras use are gone. I already checked the JSON as that
would be a quick fix but the ones Extra would use are not working.

I did a quick check on screen scraping (i.e.parse HTML) and it looks
feasible but take more development, is most volatile and prone to
breaking often as web site is "tweaked".