So it's working again, which is very good news!

(As an aside, I use this almost every day, so I'm very pleased and the
thanks due to bpa from me for his tireless work building and supporting
it are immense.)

When I spoke about the JSON feeds a few posts back, it looked like
everything had been switched off, those included. Now it looks like the
May 2017 date might actually be accurate, hopefully the JSON
continuation will also pan out for the feeds that Extra relies on. Am I
right in thinking that an "ExtraJSONParser.pm" and a change to the URL
extensions in "default.opml" is what is needed to take advantage of this
possibility (and presumably a tweak somewhere to call the JSON parser
rather than the XML one)? I'm assuming(!) that a clone of
"ExtraXMLParser.pm" but with the XML parser replaced with a suitably
wired JSON one from CPAN will be relatively straightforward.