chopinhauer wrote:
> I'm sure the answer is buried deep in this thread, but how does one save
> a whole album instead of just the current track playing to favourites.
> Is this even possible? I have all my music organised in folders and like
> to play albums stored in folders not just single tracks.

You can save a full album to favourites by the path Home > My Music >
Albums (or Artists > Albums etc.) >  press and hold the "+" icon to the
right of album title > from the pop-up > Save to Favourites.

But there appears to be no option to save a folder to favourites by the
path Home > My Music > Music Folders.

It's not possible in the LMS web interface neither.

If your folders are not just one album per folder, you could play the
complete folder, then from the Current playlist view you can make a
playlist, then make the playlist a favourite.

|Filename: p4.jpg                                                   |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22334|

LMS 7.9 on a Raspberry Pi 3/piCorePlayer 3.10, playlists and LMS cache
on a USB stick, 25K+ music library on a WD MyCloud network drive,
Rasberry Pi 2 > piCorePlayer 3.02 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 >
AVI DM5
Raspberry Pi 3/piCorePlayer 3.10/HiFiBerry DAC+ > Cambridge Audio Minx 5
(study)
1 x Boom (dining room) - 1 x  Radio (garage) - 1 x Touch (display and
controller only) - 1 x SB3 (spare)