wortgefecht wrote:
> I just upgraded my smart watches (LG G Watch R and LG Watch Urbane) to
> Android Wear 2.0 and now the app stopped working on the watches. It's
> there in the apps menu, but it doesn't start at all. Any suggestions?
>
> Gesendet von meinem Nexus 6 mit Tapatalk
The Wear 2.0 app is live now.  Just tested it on the emulator and is
works fine.  You may have to uninstall the existing one on the watch
first, then go to the play store on the watch and just scroll down till
you see Squeeze Ctrl in the "Apps on the phone" section and press
download.

Sent from mTalk