wt0 wrote:
> The Wear 2.0 app is live now.  Just tested it on the emulator and is
> works fine.  You may have to uninstall the existing one on the watch
> first, then go to the play store on the watch and just scroll down till
> you see Squeeze Ctrl in the "Apps on the phone" section and press
> download.

Ok, I did that. Now it behaves like this (LG G Watch R): When I start
the app on the watch, the screen goes blank for a very short time, then
it goes back to the apps menu on the watch. But it opens the Squeeze
Ctrl widget in my phone's notification bar. If no Squeezebox is running,
that's it. If at least one box is playing music, then I get a
notification on my watch. When I open that notification with a tap, I
see all the controls. Same thing happens, when I start Squeeze Ctrl on
my phone.

Is that how it's supposed to work?

Current setup:

- EEEBox, Xubuntu 14.04, LMS 7.9, FLAC
- *Duet* > Pro-Ject DAC Box E > AKG Hearo 888 Titan (home office),
  *Boom + Canton ASF 75 SC* (master bedroom), *Boom* (master bathroom),
  2 *Radios* (guest bathroom and garden deck), *RPi3 + LibreELEC +
  XSqueeze* > Samsung TV > NAD L53 > Mission 2.1 speakers (living room)
- *Transporter* > vintage Wega Modul 42V amp (42E equalizer, 42T tape
  deck + Thorens TD 160 Mk II turntable) > Quadral Vulkan Mk II (music
  room)