Morbeas wrote:
> Will I also get a new package, dear sir? For some reason LMSRepack is
> acting very strange lately.
Although you use LmsRepack: don't use the repo or any build from there!
You will loose all your settings/cache dir when you would update!

I'll will have some time this weekend to build 7.9.1 version for you.
Don't expect to see any changes, between your current build and the new
one are just a few bug fixes.

As Michael points out we have the 'luck' that Synology has updated the
perl version to 5.24. As you noticed this can have some effect on
plugins.

Will this missing plugin have any effect on your workflow with MusicIP?
In other words: do you still need an easy accessable cache directory?

Greetings,

Martin

-Synology nas DS115 - ('LmsUpdate'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?103636-Test-Repo-for-LMS-7-9-0-on-Synology-DSM-5-*&p=817970&viewfull=1#post817970))
+ ('LmsRepack'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?107180-Synology-7-9-1-packages))
-RPI 3 ('Moode 3.1' (http://moodeaudio.org/)),  IQaudIO Pi-DAC PRO -
Exposure 3010S2 - PMC GB1i
-2x Radio
-Laptop - openSUSE Leap - LMS/Squeezelite