No no, this plugin doesn't do anything for me. I've never even really
used it so I just disabled it. But for some reason I'm having other
weird issues with LMS recently, like artwork not showing on my mobile
controller and my ratings not registering with TrackStat. Also, what I
need Windows access to the cache directory is for muso, which is a
controller I use on my laptop. So yes, I'm always going to need that
access to the Cache directory. Would it be possible to have that
location in a separate file, like cache.xml or something? So you don't
have to keep making these custom builds for me?

Thanks very much.