PasTim wrote:
> I suspect that this feature may be 'under development' at the Beeb.
> Maybe it's not worth spending too much effort on it right now?
They've had versions of this data for several years now, at least for
the Radio 3 programmes above, although the format and tags have changed
a bit over time.  The accuracy, completeness (and sometimes the format
and tags used) seem to depend a lot on the individual programme producer
or external production company, with the data for Late Junction being
generally pretty good, especially since Reduced Listening took over
production. One difference to this change is that they seem to have
re-formatted the metadata for programmes already in the database. FWIW
the current (updated) metadata for last night's Late Junction as at:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08n46f2.xml
with the detailed Segment info in the "Version PID" at:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08n463g.xml

4x Slim Devices SB3 (White)
1x Boom, 1x Radio
1x Joggler + Squeezeplay / Squeezelite + Topping TP30