Morbeas wrote:
> Ok, so my LMS keeps crashing and I still haven't been able to figure out
> why. Tonight I had to stop/start the LMS package to get it working
> again. Here's the latest server log, hoping someone notices something.
> :\
>
> Thanks a bunch.
>
> Edit: Not sure if it helps but when I Google'd the first error in the
> log "file is encrypted or is not a database", I came across this link.
> Maybe it might help. http://www.perlmonks.org/?node_id=1173608
This might also be related to the transcoding issue. Synology has
increased the security level, which might be bugging us. I need more
time to look into this issue, as well as the transcoding issue. It looks
like they don't allow to execute files as root, from third party
packages. If this assumption is correct it clarifies the fact that
LmsUpdate doesn't have these issues. That said:

To fix your current problems, I have created a 'LmsUpdate 7.9.1 package'
(http://server.pinkdot.nl/test/?arch=x86_64) for you, using the
/volume1/SqueezeShare/ as cache location.
The only this you would have to do is:

- copy the complete cache folder to another directory
- remove LmsRepack
- install LmsUpdate
- stop LmsUpdate
- move the cache folder back to /volume1/SqueezeShare/
- start LmsUpdate

Greetings,

Martin

-Synology nas DS115 - ('LmsUpdate'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?103636-Test-Repo-for-LMS-7-9-0-on-Synology-DSM-5-*&p=817970&viewfull=1#post817970))
+ ('LmsRepack'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?107180-Synology-7-9-1-packages))
-RPI 3 ('Moode 3.6 + LibreSpot' (http://moodeaudio.org/)),  IQaudIO
Pi-DAC PRO - Exposure 3010S2 - PMC GB1i
-2x Radio
-Laptop - openSUSE Leap - LMS/Squeezelite