Morbeas wrote:
> Thank you so much Martin but your link isn't working?
Ok, I can't access the server either. Might be having problems with my
ISP again. I think they changed my WAN IP.

> Also, what was the issue that you were able to come up with a fix so
> quick?
>
> PS. I don't do any transcoding on my system at all.
Sorry, I don't know if this will fix your issue. Your issue seems to be
more related to the database. In What way this might be releated to the
running plugins, I don't know. To rule out the Synology issue with root
access, you could install the LmsUpdate package (when it becomes
available this evening).

Did the problems start after applying the latest DSM update?

greetings,

Martin

-Synology nas DS115 - ('LmsUpdate'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?103636-Test-Repo-for-LMS-7-9-0-on-Synology-DSM-5-*&p=817970&viewfull=1#post817970))
+ ('LmsRepack'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?107180-Synology-7-9-1-packages))
-RPI 3 ('Moode 3.6 + LibreSpot' (http://moodeaudio.org/)),  IQaudIO
Pi-DAC PRO - Exposure 3010S2 - PMC GB1i
-2x Radio
-Laptop - openSUSE Leap - LMS/Squeezelite