Unfortunately you are wrong. When installing the helper plugin one has
to enter spotify credentials for one account in the plugin's settings.
It is that particular account which is being used for all devices that
are connected to the LMS. Even though I have entered addtional accounts
on mysb.com and associated those to SB devices, I can only access the
playlists in the spotify account stored in LMS.
Maybe I am doing sonething wrong?

I don't really understand what's going on there. Because SPH doesn't deal with playlists. It only deals with tracks. But unless your accounts are in different countries with different usage rights, they shouldn't make any difference when it comes to playing a playlist, as all LMS would see is a list of tracks.

Maybe you an describe your setup, explain how you access those playlists etc.

--

Michael