karlek wrote:
> So you can use your Boom with the first account and your Duet with the
> second one and you see the appropriate playlists?
> And can you furthermore stream from both accounts at the same time?

YES and NO.

Unfortunately the latter doesn't work, because streaming thru the SPH
plugin also requires credentials for an account. Therefore spotify
detects that one account is used in parallel and stops the stream.

Here's the setup

account#1 - boom
account#1 - duet
account#1 - SPH plugin
account#2 - radio1

After starting a stream on the radio1 (with account#2) I am not able to
start a stream on the boom or the duet in parallel, although two
different accounts are used.

@Michael: Can you confirm this?

Regards
Rheinländer