Ok, maybe I didn't make myself clear.
When I am talking about a spotify account, I mean e.g. personal
playlists, saved albums etc. that belong to that particular account
only. When accessing spotify thru a SB device I would like to have
access to those account specific playlists and albums.
I have setup LMS with the SPH plugin and entered the credentials of my
_first_  spotify account in the plugin settings. On mysb.com I have
added the credentials of my _ first_, as well as of my _second_ spotify
account and in the spotify app tab on mysb.com I have associated these
two spotify accounts to my SB devices:

account#1 to the first and second radio, as well as the boom.
account#2 to the living room duet and the third radio,

However, when accessing spotify on _any_ of the SB devices I can only
see the playlists and albums associated to account#1.

Am I doing something wrong, or does it only function that way?

Regards Rheinländer