marzipan71 wrote:
> - All of the programme icons (little faces of the presenters etc) are
> there, but when I click on one of them, I get 'Error: No items found in
> playlist' and the name of the programme

I think this is really a BBCiplayer problem and would be best solved on
BBCipLayer thread - eventually the spource may be synology but you
haven't done any detailed investigation to verify the cause - this is
done at the BBCiplyaer plugin level.

More details please - so that things can be checked (e.g. sometimes
program are not available in DASH)
What menus were used to try to play the program - full menu tree
starting from home.
What are all the BBCiPLayer settings ? is transcoding enabled ?
What type of player ?  Can it play AAC natively ?

If you get a problem fetching data from BBC (e.g. network problem) - LMS
cache will hold it and the BBCiPlayer problem may never go away (even if
network issue has gone) until you stop trying the same URL. So how you
test is very important.

What message are in the server.log log.  Enable additional logging via
plugin.bbciplayer.dash