A new version (1.12) of the SQLPlayList plugin is now available, the new
functionallity and changes are:
- Totally redesign of playlist creating web interface:
--- Playlist settings can be changed after the playlist has been
created without editing the SQL manually.
--- The user no longer need to see the SQL if he only uses predefined
playlist types.
- Some random playlists included by default
- Support for playlist option "Unlimited" making it possible to make
playlists that returns more tracks than specifed by DynamicPlayList
settings, for example returning all tracks on an album.
- Support for builtin playlist parameters PlaylistLimit and
PlaylistOffset
- Added support for creating playlists based on custom tags scanned
with Custom Scan plugin.

NOTE 1
This version has only been tested towards slimserver 6.5, it will
probably not work towards 6.2 and 6.3 but this has not been tested.

NOTE 2
The new template based approach in this version for creating new
playlists makes quite easy for me to create new builtin playlist types.
It is also possible to have playlist type specific user interfaces for
each type of playlist with just the parameters interested for that
playlist. The included playlist types is basically the same as before
with some additions. If you have suggestions on new playlist types
either with more options or with less options than the existing I'm
very interested to get information about this so templates for the most
used playlist types can be included by default.

The new version is available at my 'download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download) as usual.

The current wish/todo list for new features in comming SQLPlayList
releases can be found here:
http://erland.homeip.net/issuetracking/do/guest/home?application=slimserver-sqlplaylist

If anyone have more feature requests or if I have missed some feature
you already have requested which hasn't been implemented, please let me
know. Also please note that it is a wish list and not a release plan, so
some features on this list may never be implemented.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'