Dirk wrote:
> Hi
>
> Thanks for adding me to the beta testers. Where do I download the
> application?
>
> Regards
> Dirk

Hi Dirk

You should have received an email invite to the Teamwork.com portal for
the project? If not, check your spam folder.

Once you have access to teamwork, access the 'Alexa LMS Skill' project
from the dashboard and then click on the 'notebooks' tab. There you'll
find the 'setting up for testing' document which explains everything.

In summary you'll need;
-To enable the skill on your Amazon developer account
-Create a Hab-Tunes.com account
-Install the plug-in for your LMS

Details on all of the above are in the set up document.

Peter

ALEXA LMS SKILL: http://www.hab-tunes.com | Twitter: '#habtunes'
(https://twitter.com/search?q=%23habtunes&src=typd&lang=en)
Personal HA BLOG: http://mediaserver8.blogspot.com

Squeezebox | Squeezebox Radio x 2  | Squeezebox Duet