ronluna wrote:
> I have received and confirmed the registration email...Thanks!  Although
> I've been looking for the teamwork email but seems like it was never
> sent as I can't find it in my inbox nor in my spam folder.

Hi Ronluna

Can you PM me here with your amazon developer e-mail please. I can then
check if you're on the invite list and resend accordingly.

People can go ahead and set up Hab-Tunes accounts but unless I enable
the skill on your amazon developer account and send you an invite to the
teamwork portal, there's not much you can do!

Peter

ALEXA LMS SKILL: http://www.hab-tunes.com | Twitter: '#habtunes'
(https://twitter.com/search?q=%23habtunes&src=typd&lang=en)
Personal HA BLOG: http://mediaserver8.blogspot.com

Squeezebox | Squeezebox Radio x 2  | Squeezebox Duet