bpa wrote:
> The problem then is the text (and help)  of the "show station icon" or
> is rthere some functionaliy I'm missing.
>
> What player are you uising ?
>
> edit:
>
> We went through this same point back in January - so I'm obviously
> missing something.

Sorry for the delay in replying. I have been away and I am now back with
my R Pi2 setup with:
BBC iPlayer 1.5.4.4
Touch
Squeezelite player on Max2Play 2.43
LMS 7.9.1 - 1494234793 on Max2Play 2.43
Control and display via Touch, LMS web browser and Squeeze Control
(Windows).

My observation is as corroborated by Slartibartfast. In the grand scheme
of things it is not important.
It just seems strange that by selecting the unchanging Station Icon you
get the dynamically changing metadata including details of the music
currently playing, but then by deselecting (unchecking) the Station Icon
and getting a picture that changes with the programme you get
unchanging, generic programme metadata with no dynamic updates of the
music playing. Obviously this is more applicable if listening to Radios
2, 3 or 6 with content changing throughout the programme.

I was just wondering if there was an easy fix. If not then this is only
a cosmetic issue and not worth expending any effort.

I am more than grateful for the work that keeps this whole ecosystem
flourishing.

Many thanks.